Friday, April 22, 2011

Product Review: Beyond the Zone's Noodle Head...............................

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_D_QHaJwRoVQ/SUIscuCklVI/AAAAAAAAAqk/HrQl35zlJRA/s400/noodlehead2.jpg 




You may or may not know that I finally made the decision to go natural (yes finally). I'm in no way shape or form even attempting to cut my hair so I'm taking the punk route, weave and transition LOL. I'm hearing that transitioning isn't easy but my head is too big to start from scratch (for real it is!). In my search for curly hair products I bumped into Noodle Head (click on link to purchase) leave in conditioner by Beyond the Zone and I must say, I like it! It's not too heavy, lasts all day and smells really nice. The only thing that may concern you is your hair can get a bit crunchy. It doesn't bother me at all because I like the hold. It's lasted me about 2 wks so for $5.49 it's worth it. If you try it let me know what you think..........

Blow Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment