Monday, April 25, 2011

Sinful Colors.......................................................






If you haven't already tried Sinful Colors' nail polish yet I promise you will after you finish reading this. First of all it's only $1.99, which  threw me off a bit. I expected it to be poor quality (you know when you need 6 coats for the color to actually show) but I was dead wrong. This is my second time using this brand and I LOVE it. In my opinion, it can compete with Essie and OPI at less than half the price! If you live in NYC you can purchase it at Duane Reade and I believe they also carry it at Walmart or purchase online.




I just picked up "Hazard" which is like a peach/orange and as you can see the color is exactly the same on your nails as it looks in the bottle. They have so many pretty colors and I will be getting them. If you have any color suggestions let me know!


Kisses

4 comments:

  1. Funny, I bought one, this Friday at a Duane Reade. A pink with a little shimmer, forgot the name already. But it was fantastic quality. I thought I'd need a few coats but not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I will never pay $9 for Essie again LOL...when you remember the color let me know : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a ton of them and purchase them at Walgreens, this week they're on sale for 0.99! I stocked up!

    ReplyDelete