Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanks for the support........................................................

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support once again. This month was fun. We didn't have any Stylist of the Month but we met two very talented young ladies, Makeup Artist Mary Negron and Nail Artist Ms. Kreative Kay. If you haven't already seen their work you can check out the links below. To our new followers, welcome! I hope you're enjoying Oufancy and I don't mind taking suggestions so hit me up if you want to see something. I'm working on getting my followers some discounts so stay tuned for that. Thanks to all my Facebook family, you keep Oufancy poppin ; ) .If you haven't already done so please check out our fan page and hit the Like button of course LOL. There's a young lady on YouTube who I'd like you to check out, Unique Angel. She has a lot of natural hair tips for all of the curly girls. So subscribe! I need some more recommendations. We won't know how good a Stylist is unless you tell us so PLEASE send your recommendations to yf.oufancy@gmail.com or if you just want to chat.....that's the best way to reach me. Thanks to the people who have already suggested Stylists, you don't know how much I appreciate that! Special thanks to our girls Mz. Tee and Lakeshia Davis for the Eye Candy ; ) Last but not least......to all my family and friends who keep me motivated. I have some things in the works so stay tuned and tell a friend to tell a friend about Oufancy : )





Makeup Artist Mary Negron

Nail Artist Ms. Kreative Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment