Monday, February 7, 2011

Nails by Ms. KreativeKay........................................

So I'm still stuck trying to figure out how someone can do so much on a nail SMDH. Ms Katie is FIERCE! I'm a very simple girl and have never wanted to get too much on my nails until now!












 Katie works  by appointment only and specializes in color acrylics, 3-D art work, hand paint designs, as well as natural manicures & pedicures. She is conveniently located in Long Island. I made my appointment already and  you can make yours by emailing Katie @ nailsbykatie01@gmail.com. Become a fan on facebook (search Nails by Ms. KreativeKay) to keep up with her latest work. As you can imagine, Katie is extremely busy and suggests making appointments at least 48 hrs in advance. Make sure you take a pic of your nail design by Katie and share it with us @ yf.oufancy@gmail.com

See you soon Katie ; )

3 comments:

  1. Love her work! I will be making my appointment!!! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Ms. Chedda that's what we're here for ; ). Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was my tech in NYC, and yes, fierce she is, the best ever...

    ReplyDelete