Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dry Skin Solutions...............................

A while back I did a post on my little issue with dry skin and I recommended Soap and Glory's 'Flake Away' and Carol's Daughter 'Almond Cookie Shea Souffle'. At the time, Soap and Glory (a UK based company) had stopped selling their products at Target, their only US distributor. Well, the good news is....they're back!! Soap and Glory products are now being sold at Sephora (my favorite makeup store). The prices have gone up a bit since they're Target days but I promise you, it's worth it!


I've also been hearing good things about 'The Righteous Body Butter' a combination of shea butter and aloe. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I'm sure it won't disappoint.



Check out more Soap and Glory products here



If you find these products a bit too pricey I also recommend Lubriderm's 'Instense Skin Repair Ointment'.




I was really impressed with this product. Especially because I've tried Lubriderm products in the past. That damn alligator gassed me but this really does work. The tube is small so you may have to get two. Finally, if you don't want to spend $4.99,  good old Vaseline always holds me down. They even have one with Cocoa Butter which also comes in a gel form. After a warm shower, apply some all over your body while you are still wet. It's best to do it at bed time to avoid getting grease stains on your clothes.


      








Below is my original review on some of the products I mentioned:



Hope I helped!


Kisses


4 comments:

  1. Nice... have to make a stop at our favorite store Sephora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still didn't pick up my bday gift. I need to go before they take it back lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...you got that right. I'm gonna go sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mineral oil is likewise present as a vital fixing in numerous creams and beauty care products. Mineral oil otherwise called paraffin, paraffin wax or even oil and it is regularly used to wax surfboards and vehicles. This fixing can obstruct your pores and eases back skin's capacity to take out poisons, hence keeping your skin from breathing and prompting skin inflammation flare-ups. Anti aging

    ReplyDelete