Monday, February 7, 2011

Dry skin ugh..........................................................

I've had dry skin forever (yes I can be ashy sometimes) LOL. If you suffer from dry skin you can definitely take care of it. I'm ok with revealing this because if you look @ me you won't be able to tell. Why you ask.......these two products below



 These two together are an anti-ash combination. So now the bad news.........they don't sell Soap and Glory products online and Target doesn't carry their products anymore, which is where I bought it from last year : (. Soap & Glory is a UK company and I spent a hour online searching for a vendor who has them but every body who did, doesn't anymore SMDH. I know you're saying "now why would she even mention it if they don't have it anymore" here's where you come in. If you find some let a girl know please ; ). You can find the Almond Cookie Shea Souffle' at a Carol's Daughter near you. I'm telling you you'll thank me! It smells so good you'll want to eat it (ok I said I was greedy before, don't judge me). It has a really nice thick consistency with just the right amount of oil to keep you nice, smooth & ash free all day. Carol's Daughter also has a Almond Cookie Sea Salt Scrub which is really good too.



The only bad thing is that if you keep it around for a while it gets rock hard so I would advise to use all of it within three months. Now if these products don't work for you, you might want to consult your physician LOL, I'm just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment