Monday, January 10, 2011

Chick Chat (Basketball Wives)........................................................................

SMDH! So many questions so little answers. First, am I the only one that thought Tammy was out of line from the door? She was shamelessly asking Ashley all of her business (you need to know that it's not OK). I am so sick of Evelyn and her dam circle! How old are these women? Jennifer used to be my gf in my head but I officially cut her off this week. She's letting Evelyn ruin her. I don't remember her being so catty last season : (. This must be said...................Shaunie's bf is sexified! In a nutshell, this week's episode was a pot full of drama and I want more. Tammy's drunken rant was truly entertaining. As always, I will post the link to the full episode for you lovely ladies (and gents) when it's available. Talk is cheap! ROTFL

Falling Off Chair Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A** Off Till I Die

3 comments:

  1. I have so much to say .... AH, Tammy is out of line, she’s lucky she even got an invite. I can’t understand why she was so upset at Jen calling her a bitch if she called Jen a bitch Lol I’m so confused. I totally understand why Ashley didn’t invite Jen. If I was being questioned by Jen (on the last episode) I wouldn’t invite her to MY event either. These ladies are way to much this season, however, very entertaining, lol. Oh and Shaunie's bf gets 4 stars =) he is def sum good eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fmarquez
    Yea boo I don't understand why they want every body to be phony. The last time Ashley invited them they had a problem so why would she invite them. I'm so mad @ Ashley though. She had have kicked their stink behinds out!

    ReplyDelete