Friday, December 3, 2010

Marcey from Suffolk County, LI said..................

Hey, I am Your brothers friend.

I used to go to this salon in West Hempstead...These ladies are great (Both Dominican) They used to be in queens but relocated...Nina and Frances...Nina on Color and Frances on Cuts...They both do perms...And their prices are great. I think they make up prices as they go since they rent the space. I have gotten full color Foiled highlights cut and blow out for $120...I give a $20 tip bc thats how happy I was. Their address is 160 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY ...For the life of me I cant remember the name of the salon...but the name Elite comes to mind....But I still can be wrong. They take walk ins but If you want a full process come early...They also stay late on Friday nights. I ALWAYS go early Saturday so Im out by noon. I only have Nina's personal # and she may kill me if I give it out....But walk in and see for yourself.

Regretfully I havent been there in a while bc it just became too much to drive all the way out there...I found a spot that is OK...but dont feel comfy enough to suggest it (I am not too attached...YET)...so if anyone has a local spot (Suffolk County Area) let a girl know....and OF COURSE ...It has to be economical...Thanks...and GREAT BLOG!

Thanks Marcey! let's hope someone returns the favor : )

No comments:

Post a Comment