Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Celebrity Makeup Artist Theresa Francine....................................


I'm so excited to introduce this young lady to you. I'm sure she'll be an inspiration to those of you who have considered pursuing a career in Makeup. She has accomplished so much and is literally a magician with a brush. Meet celebrity MUA Theresa Francine.












 



Oufancy: How did your career as a professional MUA get started?

Theresa Francine: My makeup career started while I was attending college. I worked for a cosmetic brand and it was there that I realized I wanted to pursue makeup.

Oufancy: What is the most important tip you would give to an up and coming MUA?

Theresa Francine: Always make sure to have a digital camera to take pictures of your work to promote yourself. This industry is very competitive and is becoming less about referrals and more about seeing your actual work. My moto is "The proof shall set you free" meaning if you have proof of the work to back up your talent then booking gigs will become easier.


Oufancy: Do you recommend any drug store brands?

Theresa Francine: Absolutely! There are some great drugstore brands out there that I use in my kit that definitely get the job done! I believe that it's all about the skill level of the artist and not about where the product was purchased. Black Opal, Loreal, Maybeline & Covergirl are a few of my drugstore brand favorites. 

Oufancy: What do you love most about your job?

Theresa Francine: Gosh, there are so many things I love about my job, but if I had to choose one thing, as cliche as this may sound, it would have to be making people feel good about themselves from the inside out. I have so many stories that have touched me emotionally and to this day have affected my professional career in such a positive way!

Oufancy: It was such a pleasure, so how do we keep up with you Ms. Theresa Francine?

Theresa Francine:You can visit my website theresafrancine.net like my Facebook fan page or follow me on Twitter.




Well Theresa the proof has definitely set you free! We wish you all the best and nothing but success! If you don't mind I have one more question......could you please give me some tips on applying lashes?....we'll discuss that later : ) 





5 comments:

  1. Great interview Fancy. Theresa is truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is.....thanks for the comment : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented makeup artist. I wish her all the best

    ReplyDelete