Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yay or Nay: Wild Growth Hair Oil....................................

You may or may not know that I've been through hell and back with my hair. So I've been on a constant search for products to help it become healthy again. It has definitely grown a lot since I decided to go natural and I think its mostly because I haven't applied any heat to it since August and Wild Growth.






My bestie put me on to this a while ago and I must warn you....it smells horrible. For some odd reason they didn't think to put a fragrance in it. I say Yay to this product because I've noticed a drastic amount of growth. Especially in the front where I had lost a big chunk of hair. I use it once a week after I wash it and apply it to my scalp afterward.  The recommended use is 1-3 times a week but I can't get passed that damn smell. It costs about $10 for 4oz which lasts about 6 months (depending on how often you use it). It's also safe to use on children. Most beauty supplies carry it or it can be purchased at Sally's. If you're experiencing some hair loss give Wild Growth a shot and don't say I didn't warn you about the smell honey!



Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment