Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Addiction: Courtesy of Etsy................................

Etsy.com has replaced some if not all of my favorite department stores (ok maybe I'm exaggerating but you'll get my point later).  You can shop for anything from clothing to home decor and most of the items are handmade. My last purchase was a vintage clutch, feather earrings and a hat for mini me from a young lady in Hungary. I hadn't been on in a while up until two weeks ago and haven't logged off since. Here are some shops you may want to check out:

Jenfashion


Black label in terra cotta wrap sweater elegant and cozy
Red label in Blue with dots wrap sweater jacket elegant and cozy with red  pin
Black Label in blue with print....................................... wrap French Terry sweater elegant and cozy
kekebo style wool coat dress woollen coat wool jacket winter coat grey coat beige coat
kekebo style wool coat dress woollen coat wool jacket winter coat grey coat beige coat black jacket
long dress(2 colors)
celia jacketcelia jacket
gina dress
gina dress  
GILDA jacket, custom
GILDA jacket, custom  



TOLD YOU!!!!! My experience with them went very smoothly. Keep in mind that alot of the shop owners are in other countries so you should always pay close attention to the shipping details. Go check Etsy out and let me know what you think. Have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment