Thursday, November 3, 2011

Co-Sign Call.....................................

I'm a self proclaimed marketers dream for the simple fact that I will purchase things that LOOK like they work. They don't even necessarily have to look like they work, they can just have cute packaging.....and I'll buy the damn thing #dontjudgeme. Most times I'm disappointed but recently I've been pleasantly surprised by some of the products I've purchased in the last couple of months. Here are some of the products I co-sign (in no particular order).

Makeup







Yeah I bought this because it's cute LOL but it really works (no for real). It gives you an option of two looks. If you use the purple applicator it gives you thicker lashes and if you like more natural but defined looking lashes you would use the pink applicator. I prefer using the pink one because it has an inner chamber that removes the excess mascara, (no clumps).



This little bottle is proof that drugstore makeup is just as good as name brand makeup. I ended up getting this because mini me is always playing in my makeup (my son is the makeup police lol) and she lost my Mac Fluidline. Honey it does the same thing, trust me. It's not necessary to spend tons of money on certain things and this is one of them. It's $3.99 so it's a keeper in my book. Your girl loves a bargain!





I love this blush. I just got it about a month ago so its been my go to blush for the fall but its also great for the summer.




Skincare







I'm getting lines around my eyes (no for real). No one else sees it but I do and that's all that matters. So I went to Duane Reade to find something that will make them go away NOW. Burt's Bees has a new fan because I've only been using it for a couple of weeks and I see a difference already.



Hair Care






Just two words to say about this product.......GET IT! *bows and walks off stage*




Clapping Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment