Monday, March 7, 2011

Tami and Evelyn Throw Punches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tami and Evelyn Throw Punches!: "In this clip from the season finale of Basketball Wives, fists fly when Tami finds out Evelyn hooked up with her ex-husband Kenny Anderson." OMG BB Wives served up a tub full of drama last night. The highlight of the show of course was Tami and Evelyn scrappin! I understood Tami being upset (yes I said it smh). I don't think I would have fought Evelyn over it but she could have mentioned it in the beginning. At the same time Evelyn probably didn't feel the need to open up old wounds. Her and Tami didn't know each other at the time AND she claims she "didn't know Kenny Anderson was married". I know if anyone had a good laugh it was definitely Kenny LOL. The finale was as entertaining as we needed it to be leaving us wanting more.........when the full episode is up I'll have it for you in case you missed it!

(Click on the Tami and Evelyn Throw Punches link above to watch the best moments of the Season Finale)

No comments:

Post a Comment