Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Staying healthty should be # 1 on your list..................................................

I know we always talk about hair & nails and all kinds of other  stuff but I want to take a short intermission. I want to stress the importance of staying on top of your health. I'm guilty of not going to the doctor as much as I should also. We should at least go for our yearly physical. I know men hate the coughing as they're being embraced by their doctor LOL but  there are certain things we just won't know about our health without seeing a physician.

Ladies, did you know that there are certain tests  doctors wouldn't routinely run unless you  ask them to? So it's a MUST that you ask for your doctor to test for ALL stds so that you're aware and can get treated asap if necessary. You may automatically assume that you're safe because you protect yourself or you only have one sexual partner but there are no guarantees. You can only vouch for your activities, not your partner's.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program............





Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment