Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Give your social life an upgrade by simply taking care of your feet (NO I'M SERIOUS)......................


Ladies it's about that time when we start preparing our feet for the summer. I personally think every woman should treat herself to a pedicure but here are some at home tips............

1) Always moisturize......there's nothing creepier than some dry cracked feet.

2) Exfoliate often........it's quick and easy. You can either keep a foot file or pumice stone in the shower and scrub those bad boys down every couple of days.

3) In addition to looking good THEY SHOULD ALSO BE CLEAN & FRESH.......I don't care how nice a foot is.......if it's dirty and smells, all deals are off!

ATTN: FELLAS


Taking care of your feet doesn't make you feminine in any way. I'm not telling you to go to the Nail Salon (although there's nothing wrong with that). There's nothing sexier than a man with nice feet (and abs but we'll talk about that later). IT'S OK #PROMISE. Give your social life an upgrade hun!




One more thing..............please clip your toe nails



I'm just saying!


Wink


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I hate it when my feet look dry, cracked, and horrible. I try to treat myself to a pedicure in Oakville at least once a month. I also keep a pumice in the shower, just as you suggest.

    ReplyDelete