Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fancy that Guds @ Oufancy.com..Cocaine Cowboys...Not Winning..................

Bobbi Christina going in!


Look who showed up late for dinner. Let me start by introducing myself. Hello world, I go by the nickname of GUDS you can formally call me GUDTYME...its a nickname associated with my music and entertainment angle. I am the founder of  THE GUDWORD @ http://www.flampro.com/. Welcome to the little slice of the world i call my life. If you have been on this site before you may have seen some of my outlandish comments, that my friends at Oufancy are always so eager for me to post. I say that to say I KEEP IT REAL. So some of the things you may read here may be harsh and definitely will border on NSFW (not safe for work). I hope to keep the topics fun and centered around relationships and SEX. Plus what ever lunacy may be going on in "Pop Culture and the Hood"

Lets take for Charlie "The Warlock" Sheen as our first case study. Its always great to talk about coke heads because they are the easiest targets. But this guy is the "Big brother all-mighty" of coke fraternities. I would go on about his drug use but it seems he sobered up for a few weeks so i cant call him a full addict...even though he may sell a child for "7 grams of rock"....but then again he is rich. So it gets me to thinking why do some of us care about this train wreck?

He is a rich white boy, his family is well off, why should i care if he snorts his life away...and i really don't...i just love comedy. I believe it was his indestructible (so it seemed) persona that has a natural attraction. He said EFF-U I'm doing it my way (Sinatra with a crack pipe). Until they dropped that bomb and fired him instead of inspiring him. Its great how a Hollywood entertainer can become art imitating life imitating art...very inception like.

But this is hollyweird where you can do drugs party like real rock stars and still keep an occupation, look at Robert Downey jr or Sean Penn. Notorious Coke heads and life is still grand. Let Pookie from Fulton smoke some crack and try to get his job back...Prison will be the only place he will be able to rant from. Or look at that hooker Lindsey Lohan doing her best Winona Ryder impression, i bet she gets a slap on the hand for shoplifting. I think its time to pack up and move to the west coast and become an actor so i can do as many drugs as i want and be on TMZ all day, until they find me like Heath Ledger...and that's no joke.

Anyway  this is just a test of the emergency broadcasting system , in the event of a real emergency you would have been instructed on what tunes to play how loud to blast your radio....this was only a test.


let the madness begin.....Someone get Bobbi Christina some help please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment