Friday, March 18, 2011

Eugenia's Fashion Cosmetics...................................



Bebe of Weave it 2 Us is launching a new fashion and cosmetic line called Eugenia's Fashion and she needs our help.......

What colors would you like to see in eye shadows, lip gloss & lipsticks? I personally love love lip gloss but hate the stickiness and clumpiness they can sometimes give. I need a concealer that covers the dark circles under my eyes ALL DAY and not just for 4 hours. What do you ladies want from a makeup line?

6 comments:

  1. I would like detailed instructions. I don't really wear makeup but when I go out I like to get made up and always end up not doing much because I'm afraid to look like a clown. So that would help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when makeup makes you break out. So it should be hypoallergenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what what the black circles are under my eyes, mascara or eyliner. changed both and it still happens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what can i use around my eyes that does not sink into my crows feet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we have make-up and concealer that has the warmth of our skin tone. Alot of them have a gray or whiter undertone that is off. I also like that shimmer that bounces the light subtlely off our skin. You're skin looks so bright when you have the right product and you glow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies for your feed back... My cosmetics line will be different from the rest... We will have monthly workshop with basic makeup tips.
    Be on the look out for totally Fabulous Cosmetics coming soon

    ReplyDelete