Thursday, March 31, 2011

Avon Sonic Boost Vibrating Mascara....................................................

http://avonfashiontrends.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/sonic-boost.jpg 


OK I know what you're thinking......you're wondering why the hell I'm recommending an Avon product right? I'll tell you why........because this stuff right here (in my Katt Williams voice) is everything Avon says it is. Not to mention, Avon has come a long way from what our mothers used to sell. My big sis put me on to it after her husband thought she had lashes on, so I said let me try it! First of all I was excited about the vibrations LOL then I used it and hun I promise you'll see a huge difference after one stroke. I've tried plenty of different mascaras and I must say this is one of the best. It's a bit more expensive than you're average drugstore brand but of course cheaper than most if not all of the top makeup brands. You can purchase it from your local Avon lady (everybody has one) or click here. It's OK thank me later and let me know what you think!

Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment