Monday, February 28, 2011

Amika flat iron.....................................

My girlfriend Stacy recently got a Amika flat iron and is LOVING it. She has very curly hair and this flat iron is definitely the truth because it looks like she got a perm after she uses it. Of course there are plenty of other options but if you have very thick hair you might want to look into an Amika.



See my silly behind would just get it for the box LOL!
Folica.com seems to have them for pretty decent prices. They can be a bit expensive so shop around. Either way it's definitely worth it. Click on the link below for Amika flat irons @ Folica

1 comment:

  1. I am a natural hair girl, but my daughter, a couple of years ago, who does not have a perm wanted her hair straight like her girlfriends (you know that age). I, who know nothing about flat irons got the Amika and I became a flatiron professional overnight. It made her hair so straight, and shiny, even with me not knowing what I was doing. This is indeed a foolproof iron. And if you get it in the mall, like I did, they will do your hair for you free at any time, you just have to call them first and it has a lifetime guarantee, just be sure to keep your receipt.I got the pretty pink one too.

    ReplyDelete