Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chick Chat (So many of us are guilty of this)..................................

So yesterday I got an interesting email from our girl Dani who said.....................

Question of the Day: How sensitive is TOO sensitive? Ladies, how many times do we say "I just want him to understand" or "I shouldn't have to say anything, you should KNOW me by now.." and "Can't you be more sensitive to what I'M feeling." But when we run into a man like that we brush him off to the side thinking he's Gay or not tough enough! So where's the medium? I don't know about you BUT I'm starting to notice those who are with a sensitive brother have an extra pep in their step...twinkle in their eyes! Hmmm, I'm tryna to see what THAT be like!lol! Let me know what yall think!
 
 
Dani I'm so guilty of that too SMDH. I want a dude like I want my heels, STRONG. Why do we feel a man can't be sensitive and strong at the same time???????

3 comments:

  1. Things that make you go hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED and WANT it all. A sensitive brother who knows how to lay it down AND strike fear in to others when push the wrong way. The total package. Shoot, men in a way expect all of that from us to when you really think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Danielle I hear you it sounds like you're talking about my boo Reggie and he's spoken for so you might need to shorten that list lol. On a serious note, I wonder if there is someone out there with that balance. That would make him perfect though and there's no such thing :0(

    ReplyDelete