Monday, January 3, 2011

Chick Chat (Basketball Wives).................................................................

OK so where do I start smdh. I'm not understanding why every thing has to be a group effort. Why did they feel the need to even question Gloria about her wedding and then gang up on her at that. They cancelled their wedding point blank. These women are something else. I'm guessing Suzie still doesn't realize that Royce is triflin because she continues to think that they're bffs meanwhile Royce is plotting on her (side eye). Evelyn really needs to lay off the tough tablets. We get it! You're mad, you hate Suzie and you will never be her friend again..............on to the next! It was really sad to see Jennifer's marriage literally end in front of the cameras. Eric seems real cocky however, I do agree with one thing he said. She's taking advice from her friends and neither of them are married (good point Eric). Out of all these ladies I personally think Gloria is the realest. She's not looking for any phony friends and what happens @ home stays @ home. I don't blame her. Yesterday's show left me confused and of course wanting more. As usual, when they post the new episode I'll have it for you.

Confused

Below is Jennifer's interview with the Breakfast Club where she pretty much confirms the split:

http://www.jaywashere.com/jennifer-williams-of-basketball-wives-confirms-split-with-husband-eric-williams%e2%80%a6-but-is-she-still-wearing-the-ring-video/

Enjoy : )

2 comments:

  1. I totally disagree with them showing up at the restaurant to comfront Gloria. I was GLAD that Gloria put Shaunie in her place! They had no need of doing all that extra stuff. As far as Suzie she needs to get rid of Royce, that chick is TRIFLIN she set her ass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fmarquez
    Real extra for no reason boo

    ReplyDelete