Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bikini Waxing (The Skin Spa NYC).........................................................................

I refuse to put my tootie through a waxing. It's nothing but pure punishment if you ask me. I'm a nair/veet kinda girl. I always knew that but after watching my baby sis get it done this summer, it was confirmed. I've heard some horror stories so you should consider doing some research before getting this ungodly procedure done. People are saying good things about the Skin Spa in NYC. Apparently they make the painful process easier. If you're outside of the NYC area kindly recommend a nice spot for the rest of the girls. Feel free to share your tootie waxing experiences.

http://www.loveyourskinspa.com/default.asp

Afraid

2 comments:

  1. I must admit I like that xtra smooth after feeling. From my experience it wasn't untolerable pain, it was instant and over with. However, I feel that waxing of any area of the body takes technique and not everyone has the technique especially for the tootie area!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and my tootie is very sensitive lol

    ReplyDelete