Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ms J from Springfield Gardens, Queens said....................................................................


Hair Spa by Georgina **** 4 Stars 133-20 Springfield Blvd, Springfield Gardens, NY  718-527-1300

My 13 year old daughter Bria, wanted a perm like all her friends of course.  Her mom being the natural dread that I am didn’t want to put a perm in her virgin hair. I decided to do the Keritan hair strengthening treatment as Oufancy recommended. A friend recommended the Hair Spa, and it couldn’t have been a better experience.  Though the technicians don’t speak English well, the owner, a man named Freddy called me personally (he wasn’t in the salon at the time), explained the entire process (without my asking) and answered all my questions, including if there was no formaldehyde in the treatment which I was warned about and he assured me the rep he got the product from actually ate some to show it was all natural.  He came immediately back to the spa to look at my daughter’s hair and quote a price ($175.00) which was reasonable. Bria’s hair looks beautiful, she is happy and I am too, because she didn’t have to get a perm.  I’ll let you know how well it holds up in a couple of months.

Thanks Ms J : )

No comments:

Post a Comment