Monday, December 20, 2010

Chick Chat (Basketball Wives).................................................................

2 ND Episode

First, can someone please tell me how old these women are? Hopefully they are very rehearsed because I can't believe that these grown a** ladies can be so petty.  Royce is playing both sides (not cool @ all) and Evelyn is all of a sudden so tough. I don't get it. I cried with Tami (yes I'm a cupcake). I'm sure it was a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders to hear Kenny say it wasn't all her fault. Finally, I wish Jennifer would stop letting so many ppl have input on her relationship. I completely understand the need to speak to someone when you're hurt but she needs to understand that everyone isn't her friend. They haven't put the full episode up yet but when they do I'll have it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment