Monday, December 13, 2010

Chick Chat (Basketball Wives).................................................................

OK so Basketball Wives did not disappoint one bit. These women are getting cattier as the seasons go by. Ladies we all have that side to us but it seems to be so extra over there in Miami. I'm still trying to figure out why they are mad @ Gloria. In her defense, blood is thicker than water and I agree with her not dogging her sister for these random chicks. Tami is just the right amount of NY that the show needed and I can't wait to see how she's going to fit in (or not). Evelyn, as beautiful as she is, is beginning to be real ugly (side eye). Her vibe was real funky from minute one. I completely understood her point but she was all the way turned up for no reason. I felt kinda bad for Suzie she seemed genuinely sorry. I truly hope that Jennifer ends up being happy (she's my gf in my head). If you haven't seen it, here it is................

http://www.vh1.com/video/basketball-wives-2/full-episodes/episode-1/1653641/playlist.jhtml

Enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment