Thursday, December 16, 2010

Appreciate us dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like there's a lack of customer service in the hair industry? (and at the Target in Atlantic Terminal but we'll discuss that another time). Why do hair dressers always act like you're lucky to have them do your hair. In an effort to shed light on this issue, I'm launching the "Appreciate us dammit" campaign. There should be a mandatory customer service course implemented in every Salon. I will begin visiting local Salons in my area and rating their customer service every other week. Ladies don't forget this is a two way street. You can't walk into an establishment with a screw face and expect service with a smile. My first visit will be after the holidays (I didn't even start X-Mas shopping smh). January 8th 2011 "Appreciate us dammit" will be in full effect. They need to know that we're paying for a service and we deserve to be treated as such! If you would like me to visit a Salon in your area email me @ yf.oufancy@gmail.com

Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment